Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas christmas time is here!

Hey guys! I have not blogged in a few days because I have been so busy with my presentation. Speaking of which, thank you for all of the feedback. I have improved my presentation a great deal because of you. So everyone know that christmas is coming. Yay! Our elf on the shelf (Holly Molly is her name) has come to our new house and we even made clothes for her (me and my sister). I would tell you what I am getting for my family, but I think my mom reads these so... sorry. We have a christmas countdown in our office that we have been updating every day. Okay, maybe not every day, but most days. We are going to spend Christmas at our new house, but before christmas, we are going to Colorado to visit my mom's side of our family. I am so excited! I also LOVE the food! And I genuinley love to give presents away. I mean don't get me wrong, I love recieving too, but giving is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Another one of my favorite things about Christmas is that it is Jesus's birthday! What a day to rejoice about all of the blessings the Lord has given you; family, food, and the ability to love and be loved. Comment about what your favorite part about Christmas is. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment