Thursday, March 21, 2013

Go spurs

So I haven't blogged in a long time. I know and I am very sorry. One day I went to a spurs game because my choir was going to sing a few songs there like THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! It was really exiting. There was a light shining bright on us. It was just... Amazing. We sat on one of the high seats so it was really scary. When it was time to sing again I left my purse at my seat. And It was just 10 minutes before we were going to sing when my parents asked me where is your purse? And I said," it's in my seat. And they said," honey you can't leave stuff in your seat. And I answered" I didn't know, I'm scared what if somebody takes it. My choir teacher, Dr. Hardaway was funny because he said that he felt in his bones it was going to be there. And his bones were right. So it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment