Friday, May 31, 2013

My last blog in 3rd grade

Unfortunately this is my last day in 3rd grade. I will still blog just not in 3rd grade. this is my only assignment today. This morning we had to wake up at 4:30 for my mom to go to her friends house named Colby. She is really nice and is my friend too. She lives in Las Vegas and my mom flew there. she actually bought 50 chocolate bars from me and now $25 goes toward my trip to you know where, France. If your reading this Colby, thank you so much. Colby's sisters son named TC is my brothers friend and Lucas (my brother) sent him a letter. We are probably going to put that in the mail today. As you know I'm with the Texas Children's Choir and they are having a Banquet today that we are going to. The last thing I want to say is that I am happy I am soon going to be in 4th grade. To be continued...

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment