Friday, February 22, 2013

Clothes and Video

Today I got to go to my friend's house and play. My friends name is Haidyn. She is 9 years old and she is great at singing and imagination. We played a game where I was a ordinary college girl and she was all popular and then we finally become friends and had little fights but we ended up being rock stars. In the game her name was Taylor and my name was Burnett. At the end of the play date they let me have some clothes that don't fit my friend anymore and I think I am going to wear one of them on Sunday at my church. Then it was time to go to choir. At the end of choir we watched a video about my friend's sister singing a song with one of the choir girls named Elise. We had so much fun and we also are having a sleepover on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment