Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yay ME!

I couldn't believe today. When I got up I had to do homework. My mom made my school schedule for the week. I did cursive and math. My daddy got to stay home today and he doesn't get to do that that often. My brother and sister then had to go to soccer while I had to go to choir. This is where the unbelievable part happens. So I went to choir and sung Chattanooga Choo Choo. Did a couple warm ups and then it was time to annouce the rewards for who raised more than $50.00 dollars and I was the last person to be called up. Our reward was a free buffet at Cici's Pizza and 20% off the whole price at Orange Leaf. I was the last one cause I raised the most money. I raised $120.00. And then we went to Cici's Pizza with a free buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment